Development/Advancement at Saint Peter Catholic School comes from not just one department, but from several sources within the school purview.
- The Annual Fund is the largest fundraiser at SPCS. This campaign is important in that it allows the school to finance many things that tuition alone cannot cover. Most donations, unless restricted by the donor, are placed into the general operating fund to assist these many expenses.
- The Halloween Carnival is another major fundraiser for the school. The entire school community works together to create a fun and safe event for everyone to enjoy. Learn more at the Halloween Carnival Facebook Page. You can also support the carnival through a sponsorship.
- It is the belief of SPCS Development that it is important to keep fundraisers to a minimum.
- Development also attempts to market the school through various sources such as the local newspaper, purchasing ads, and creating literature for disbursement to parents, organizations, and alumni. This literature helps keep the school in the spotlight and on the radar for potential donors and families interested in our highly-regarded school.
- Development also reaches out to our Alumni through the SPCS Alumni Facebook page. Alumni information and achievement are provided on this Facebook page. A Saint Peter Catholic School class reunion brings together the high school graduating class of the current year. We like to say hello, goodbye and good luck to our graduates before they head off toward their futures!
- Please contact the Development Office for questions or concerns: Mrs. Susan Jones at email@example.com or 252-757-3259.